• Data centres
• Service sector
• IT Networks/ Infrastructures
Energy saving + Full rated power = TCO
• Offers the highest efficiency in the market using VFI – Double Conversion Mode, the only UPS working-mode that assures total load protection against all mains quality problems.
• Ultra high efficiency output independently tested and verified by an international certification organization in a wide range of load and voltage operating conditions, to have the value in the real site
• Ultra high efficiency in VFI mode is provided by an innovative topology (3-Level technology) that has been developed for all the Green Power UPS ranges.
• No power downgrading when supplying the latest generation of servers in typical data centre conditions.
• Full power UPS design up to 35 °C, with 25% more power compared to UPS with PF=0.8 and 11% more power compared to UPS with PF=0.9.
• Suitable also for leading power factor loads down to 0.9 without derating.
• Maximum energy saving thanks to 96% output efficiency: 50% saving on energy losses compared to legacy UPS gives significant savings in energy bill.
• UPS “self-paying” with energy saving.
• Energy Saver mode for global efficiency improvement on parallel systems.
kW=kVA means maximum power available with the same size of UPS, and therefore less €/kW
• With its “clean rectifier“, Green Power UPS significantly optimize the upstream infrastructure without over rating the supply system (i.e. generator sets, switches, cables, protection devices).
• High efficiency minimizes the amount of battery for an equivalent back-up time.
• Battery configuration can be optimized, thanks to a very wide DC range.
Extended battery life and performance:
– long life battery,
– very wide input voltage (-40% / +20%) and frequency (45 to 65 Hz) without battery use,
– EBS (Expert Battery System) charging management improves battery service life.”
STANDARD AND OPTION FEATURES
• Up to 30 languages embedded.
• Colour graphic display.
• Commissioning wizard.
• Dual input mains.
• Internal maintanance bypass.
• Backfeed protection: detection circuit.
• EBS (Expert Battery System) for battery management.
• External temperature sensor.
• External maintanance bypass.
• External battery cabinet.
• Additional battery chargers.
• Galvanic isolation transformer.
• Parallel kit.
• ACS synchronization system.
• MODBUS TCP.
• MODBUS/JBUS RTU.
• Embedded LAN interface (web pages, email).
• 2 slots for communication options.
• Remote mimic panel.
• Dry-contact interface.
• NET VISION: professional WEB/SNM interface for UPS monitoring and shutdown management of several operating systems.
• LINK-UPS: maintenance software for continuous 24/7 monitoring of the SOCOMEC.